The Data Controller for Tungate Group, is:
Phil Elks, Finance Director
Brookhouse Industrial Estate
3.2-SUPERVISARY AUTHORITY REGISTRATION
We are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
If we collect any data from you, we will always tell you why we need the details and for how long we will store them for, ensuring that you are always informed. No data collection will be excessive and we will collect exactly what we need to comply with our legal requirements.
www.tungate.co.uk and its owners, Tungate Group, will ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect your information. Our website is secure with https://, so any data we collect on our website is secure.
3.4-DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
We have a contact form on our website where we ask for the following details for these reasons:
- Name – We need to know your name so we can make contact with you.
- Company-We like to know which company you are contacting us from so we can do some research on how we can provide the best service to your company’s industry sector.
- Telephone Number – We would like to give you call so we can introduce ourselves properly and identify your immediate needs.
- E-mail – In the event we cannot reach you by telephone, we will send you an e-mail to let you know we have tried to make contact.
- Message – We need to know what specific services you are looking for.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you do not wish for these cookies to be used when browsing this website then you can decline when you visit our website for the first time or you can disable using your browser at anytime.
3.6-CONTACT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Once we have contacted you, we will make sure that we have got your explicit consent for any future liaisons. You have the right to withdraw your consent to be contacted at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone calls are recorded or monitored for training, quality and record purposes.
If you would like to receive our newsletter by email, let us know and we will add you to our secure database, and we will only contact you for the purpose of letting you know what we are up to. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of the e-mail.
Our service only looks to contain safe and relevant external links to other sites, should we wish to use them. We ask all users to note that these external sites are not operated or owned by Tungate Group, and therefore we do not control or are responsible or liable for the content and their policies. Users are asked to review their privacy policies from these links.
3.8 SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Tungate Group is on Social Media, we use (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). We will never ask for personal or sensitive information. Social media platforms can shorten lengthy website addresses, and although they take all reasonable actions to ensure the URLs used are genuine, they can be prone to spam and hacking. Tungate Group therefore cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by clicking on these shortened URLs.
3.9 HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
The information that we collect from you is stored on our secure servers. We have strict access controls over who can see your data and for what reason. Your data will only be stored for as long as necessary and this will be stated to you in our first communication.
You are the data subject, and with that comes your rights as to what we do with your data.
- The right to be informed – We always make sure that you know why we need your data, what we do with it, how we process, how long we hold it for, and if there is any transfer of data to a third party, with the right to withdraw consent.The right of access – You would like to know what data we hold on you? No problem, send us a request at email@example.com. We will respond to you within 30 days.
- The right to be forgotten – You don’t want us to hold your details any longer? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to restrict processing – Do you think the details we hold on you are not correct? Let us know and we will restrict the processing of the data, until we know we have the right details.
- The right to data portability – You want us to send a copy of your data to another data controller? E-mail us at email@example.com
- The right to object – You don’t want us to send you any direct marketing materials?
- Tell us and we will stop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – we don’t used the automated decision making or profiling, but if we ever do you will be the first to know.
Not happy with how we have handled your data? In the first instances, please do let us know as we will happily put it right. Still not satisfied? Please contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
3.12-CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If we make any changes to this policy, we will updated the version on our website, so you are always in the know.